Cherubs in the Home complies with the provisions of the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988. This Statement is a requirement of the National Privacy Principles and is designed to assist customers in understanding how we collect, protect and manage your personal information. The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information about our customers when they agree to license and or use the products and or services.
- Identity information such as nature of the business, name, address, postal address, telephone, fax and e-mail contact details.
- Technical information relating to any problem and our suggested solutions related to use of the Software.
- Complaints and suggestions that are raised by you, this to assist in better customer relationship management.
Use of this information
Your personal information is used as follows:
- Personal information is collected to enable us to assist you in the efficient management and administration of products and services we provide to you such as resolution of problems or issues and informing you of other Cherubs in the Home products and services.
- Identification of software end-users assists the Cherubs in the Home in establishing who is legally permitted to use Cherubs in the Home products and services and accordingly enables us to enforce copyright and or intellectual property rights.
The Cherubs in the Home company may provide appropriate personal contact/address information to service providers, typically mailing houses, which are charged with the responsibility of delivering communications to you. This information is provided on the strict agreement that it be used for this purpose only.